Watercolor Kit with artbook "Watercolor trip to Italy". FREE SHIP. The kit includes artbook (size 15x23 cm 50 pages) with 16 step-by-step lessons, professional watercolor paints from van Gogh Royal Talens, 3 round watercolor brushes, masking rubber, paraffin wax, watercolor palette.
Nice creative gift! Learn professional watercolor techniques easily and fast! Watercolor basics & loose in the unique how-to book “Watercolor trip to Italy”.
3 reasons why this gift kit is unique:
1. It is the first book of this format in the world! Printed on watercolor paper Fabriano, you can paint directly in the book;
2. The watercolor tutorial is made by one of the best 20 watercolorists in the world;
3. It is the only book where you can directly contact the author from any part of the world, asking for his feedback.
Unboxing video and nice review by DrawingWiffWaffles https://youtu.be/X6L57v59QZc
A nice gift for anyone who wants to master watercolor!
Watercolor Kit includes:
- Artbook tutorial “Watercolor trip to Italy” (size 15x23 cm) 50 pages (35 DIY paintings in the book) from the world’s best Master. Made of watercolor paper Fabriano;
- Professional watercolors from van Gogh Royal Talens on the palette. Quantity is enough to finish 2 books;
- Special watercolor palette, where brush strokes stay the same without making a drop;
- Extra box with 12 professional watercolor paints from van Gogh Royal Talens;
- 2 Round Watercolor Brushes: small and average size (Squirrel or Synthetic);
- 1 Round synthetic brush for applying masking rubber. Size - very small
- Masking fluid (7 ml) for watercolor in a special bottle;
- Wax for making watercolor effects;
- 7 blank watercolor bookmarks;
- Free consultation directly with authors of the book (through QR code). You can ask the author anytime by sending your painting to his email.
Altogether it fits a nice Gift Box (size 16x24x4.5 cm). The gift box can vary in size and color.
Shipping: Please indicate your cell phone number with all shipping details. You can add UPS shipping upgrade (2-4 days) - 14$
Watch ad video of the book https://youtu.be/SN-AKU3_RK4
Unique watercolor Artbook “Watercolor trip to Italy” is a step-by-step tutorial made by Ukrainian watercolorists: Andrej Gerasimyuk (ranked in TOP20 world’s watercolorists) and Vitaly Dets (finalist TOYP 2014). The book is made of Italian watercolor paper Fabriano, and each lesson contains blank pages with light b/w sketches so that the reader can paint directly with watercolors in the book. Then, it can become a nice gift for a girlfriend, mom, etc.
The book shows how just in a few steps you can learn to paint with watercolor. The authors share their expertise and secrets of watercolor techniques in the form of step-by-step interactive lessons. 1. Artbook contains 16 step-by-step lessons with Italian landscapes, 34 b/w sketches* 10x15 cm (3,94”x5,9”), 1 b/w sketch 13x18 cm (5,12”x7,1”). Sketch* - light draft drawing printed on watercolor paper, which is going to be filled later with watercolors.
1. Each lesson consists of 3 patterns and step-by-step instructions: how to mix colors, technique sequence, use of materials.
2. There is a special QRcode on each page, through which you could consult with the author by sending a question with your watercolor picture
3. The book is intended either for beginners or professionals.
4. Once painted, each watercolor can be cut and perfectly decorated with a standard 10х15 cm (3,94”x5,9”) photo frame. Altogether there will be 36 watercolors, which can be given as a gift. There are 38 DIY gifts in the book, which can be a birthday, anniversary, marriage presents.
Hues used in the artbook: Ultramarine, Burnt Umber, Madder Lake Deep, Raw Umber, Yellow Ochre, Permanent Red Light, AZO Yellow Medium, Lemon Yellow, Mauve (violet), Viridian, Indigo, Olive Green. It is highly recommended to use professional watercolors.
Andrej Gerasimyuk (born in 1970) – famous Ukrainian watercolor painter, which is ranked in the world’s TOP20 according to Kuzema ranking. He is several times a finalist in the competition of the Artist’s Magazine in 2008 and 2009 and finalist in the XXI Century Watercolor Open Competition organized by the Royal Watercolor Society etc. In TOP100 among 16000 participants. He was also the artist of the month in the USA.
Vitali Dets (born in 1981) – Ukrainian artist, who invented his own method to learn painting within one day. He is the first to have started it in Ukraine. Since 2005, more than 5000 amateur artists created their own paintings within one day in his studio. Vitali implemented his method in the book “Watercolor trip to Italy” to simplify learning.
You can find more information about artists on https://insparea.com/pages/about-us
Book details: Language: English, Russian Paperback: 50 pages, ISBN-13: 978-6177373901 Book size – 15x23 cm (5,9”x9”) Gift Box (size 16x24x4.5 cm)