Сool tool (All-in-one) with ready-mixed watercolor paints inside. Blank pages. It makes your sketching more comfortable and gives you invisible support! FREE SHIP.
Perfect for artists, designers, illustrators, and for outdoor urban sketching.
The listing includes:
- This Portable Travel Watercolor Set is the first of its kind. Spiral bound and its suitable size 5.5 x 8.5 in. is perfect for on-the-go sketchers. Carry it and paint anywhere: countryside, beach, city, garden, indoors, park, etc. Great travel watercolor kit to create urban sketches.
- 12 Handmade watercolor palettes filled with dry professional watercolors. Natural Vibrant Colors - hundreds of color shades make it easy to find a particular color so an artist can enjoy the painting process. Colors are easy to blend to create an endless range of colors. Paints are non-toxic, quick to dry, and resistant to fading from direct sunlight.
- 19 Blank watercolour pages 140 Lb (300 gsm), cold press. Acid free paper (FSC-certified 25% cotton content) won’t buckle or warp when wet.
- High-quality watercolor aqua brush is easy to squeeze. It gives maximum control of water flow. Perfect for the minor details the same as for covering significant areas.
- Pigment liner (size 0.5) is ideal for sketching and drawing. High-quality water-resistant, non-fading pigment ink with consistent and reliable flow. It is acid-free and non-toxic with minimal bleed-through. Pen sits comfortably in hand and allows for flexible grip adjustments.
- The transparent cover with the following watercolor page allows you to personalize the book. Create your artwork on the first page and it will become part of the sketchbook design. Make people want to guess what's under the transparent blurred cover of the sketchbook.
- Extra paper sheet is used to protect the sketch being spotted by the wet palette.
Do your favorite thing more often - paint wherever you want!
Like meditation - it makes you relaxed and inspired.
Easy and fast painting - saves time.
PaintIN Sketchbook has 12 colored palettes. Watercolor mixes are applied on special palettes which keep the trace of smear. Each palette has different color gamma and has enough paints to color 2 sheets A5. As you can see, applied watercolors on the palette are already art. I use professional watercolor paints to prepare mixes. Color mixes made with the best tradition of old masters recipes. Select the color shade and then add some water to make a desirable mixture.
Innovative & Creative - the artist can pick the color he needs directly from the palette integrated into a sketchbook. Ready watercolor mixes are applied on special palettes, made of a material which: 1. keeps the trace of smear as it is, 2. does not absorb water & paints, 3. white background revealing the true shade of watercolor paint, 4. the paint is easily picked up by a brush.
Unique & Individual - applied watercolors, as if directed by a higher magical power, create always a unique color gamma on each palette. But the artist with their own vision and energy is the only person who can transform these colors into an individual piece of art. due to the properties of water.
High quality & Tradition - PaintIN Sketchbook is created using superior quality paper Canson and professional watercolor paints. Color mixes made with the best tradition of old masters recipes. Color recipes are based on the 40 years of experience of Andrej Gerasimyuk, one of the TOP20 watercolorists. They are made of steady colors which bleach less. I tested 4 years of watercolors on direct sunlight and selected the most stable paints.
Educative - sketchbook gives invisible support by creating conditions under which artist learns to 1. use more natural shades and light tones. 2. pick up exacter shades 3. exercise to paint in a given gamma. 4. concentrate on painting using a limited number of tools 5. paint in Plein-air quicker. Moreover, by QRcode, you can send your painting to the master for advice by email.
Inspiring - It evokes the feeling of inspiration. As color gamma is already harmonized on a palette, it results almost always in a beautiful watercolor painting. On each step of the art, process watercolor looks vivid and atmospheric giving the artist feeling of inspiration. Plein-air painting takes 30-40 min instead of 2-3 hours.
Child Friendly - Normally children become their first experience with painting with only open, saturated colors, using them everywhere. According to numerous experiments, children use much more shades from PaintIN Sketchbook while creating watercolors. 3-years old children pick up the exact color of what they intend to paint. It makes it a lot of fun to use always different color shades.
Funny/Game - Applying watercolors on the palette is already art. Palettes look like abstract paintings with already harmonized color mixes. The game is when you create your art under existed color conditions. You try to put colors in another sequence creating a new painting.
Eco-friendly - Used/empty palettes you can reuse by applying new color mixes. You can add new sheets by simply putting them between palettes. Another way is to put the palette in a frame. It could be a beautiful abstract painting.
>>>>> Details <<<<<
Sketchbook has 19 pages, 5.9x7.9 inch wire-bound book
Includes one aqua brush and one pigment liner 0.5
>>>>> Story <<<<<
After many years of teaching painting, Vitali found out that people could select the exact color much better when they have a wide range of shades on the palette. When people try to mix colors from vivid hues, they always get the same results. For example, for the sky, they select blue + white, which does not correspond to natural colors. Otherwise, when they have thousands of color shades on the palette they tense to hit the exact natural color because they can compare it with others. It helps a lot by Plein air painting in conditions of shortage of time. Secondly, the ready-mixed palette has already a set of colors, which are already in a harmony. So the artist has to simply apply them to a specific area.
I have created a new method for painting - #mixndraw, in which the artist has a ready-made mix of colors on the special palette. Watercolor paints are applied to a palette, on which every smear and its shade is visible. The artist selects the color shade he needs and puts it on watercolor paper. Thus, the artist creates a picture in a certain gamma, without thinking about what hues to mix. It is best to apply this method by Plein air painting since it saves precious time.
>>>>> Shipment <<<<<
International shipment from Ukraine will take 2-3 weeks.
Please provide your cell phone number.
ALL MATERIAL COPYRIGHTED, © INSPAREA® Co., 2017