Watercolor Kit with artbook "Watercolor trip to France". FREE SHIP. The kit includes artbook (size 18x26 cm 55 pages) with 16 step-by-step lessons, professional watercolor paints from van Gogh Royal Talens, 3 round watercolor brushes, masking rubber, paraffin wax, watercolor palette. For those, who have already completed the first book "Watercolor trip to Italy" this book will be a nice continuation.
Flipping book video: https://youtu.be/Be2vdA5M-Xo
Learn professional watercolor techniques easily and fast!
- Unique watercolor tutorial in the world!
- Watercolor step-by-step course from world’s best Master;
- Made totally of Italian watercolor paper;
- Paint directly in the book!
- Feedback opportunity from authors with QRcode.
The watercolor kit includes:
- Artbook "Watercolor trip to France" (16 lessons, 31 pre-printed sketches for watercolors 13х18 cm (5,12”x7,1”) each + 1 sketch 18х26 cm (7,1’’x10,2’’). 55 pages.) ;
- Professional watercolors from van Gogh Royal Talens on the palette. Quantity is enough to finish 2 books;
- Special watercolor palette, where brush strokes stay the same without making a drop;
- 7 blank watercolor bookmarks;
- Extra box with 12 professional watercolor paints from van Gogh Royal Talens;
- 2 Round Watercolor Brushes (Squirrel or Synthetic): small and average size;
- 1 Round small synthetic brush for applying masking fluid;
- Masking fluid (7 ml) for watercolor in a special bottle;
- Wax for making watercolor effects;
Shipping to USA takes 7-12 days. Please provide your phone number when placing your order. I am required to list your phone number on the customs form for most international shipments.
Unique Artbook "Watercolor Trip to France" is a second book from the "Watercolor Trips" series. This edition is more complex, with more details of water reflections, delicate transitions in tone, but has a similar step-by-step tutorial structure as “Watercolor Trip to Italy”. The book contains authentic views of the Provence of France. The book is made of Italian watercolor paper Fabriano (200 Gram), and each lesson contains blank pages with light b/w sketches so that the reader can paint directly with watercolors in the book. The book shows how just in a few steps you can learn to paint with watercolor. The authors share their expertise and secrets of watercolor techniques in the form of step-by-step interactive lessons. Once painted, each watercolor can be cut and perfectly decorated with a standard photo frame. Altogether there will be 30 watercolors, which can be given as a gift.
Before creating a book, artists traveled together several times to get the best authentic views from France. They properly selected the most expressive locations to include in the book. Then, they painted more than 60 watercolors and among them, they have chosen the most suitable for a tutorial. Carefully prepared instructions have been included in the last version of the book.
More details on authors and book on https://insparea.com/pages/about-us
Andrej Gerasimyuk (born in 1970) – famous Ukrainian watercolor painter, which is ranked in the world’s TOP20 according to Kuzema ranking. He is several times a finalist in the competition of the Artist’s Magazine in 2008 and 2009 and finalist in the XXI Century Watercolor Open Competition organized by the Royal Watercolor Society etc. In TOP100 among 16000 participants. He was also the artist of the month in the USA.
Vitali Dets (born in 1981) – Ukrainian artist, who invented his own method to learn painting within one day. He is the first to have started it in Ukraine. Since 2005, more than 5000 amateur artists created their own paintings within one day in his studio. Vitali implemented his method in the book “Watercolor trip to Italy” to simplify learning.
Language: English, Russian
Paperback: 55 pages, ISBN-13: 978-617-7599-13-4
Book size – 18x26 cm (7”x10.2”)
Hues used in the artbook: Ultramarine, Burnt Umber, Madder Lake Deep, Raw Umber, Yellow Ochre, Permanent Red Light, AZO Yellow Medium, Lemon Yellow, Mauve (violet), Viridian, Indigo, Olive Green. It is highly recommended to use professional watercolors.
Recommended materials for painting in the book: Brushes: squirrel brushes (sizes 5,2). Masking fluid in pen, paraffin candle.