Innovative watercolor sketchbook kit Venice is 100% handmade. FREE SHIP. All watercolors on palettes are mixed personally by the artist Vitali Dets so that mixes have natural colors.
This sketchbook is created for those who have already basic watercolor skills. Level - medium
>>>>> Attention! New Invention in watercolor sketching <<<<<
Travel & Paint with MixN’Draw Sketchbook (includes Sketchbook + Aqua brush + Ready-Mixed Watercolor Paints on Palettes)
Perfect for travel and urban sketching, please watch a video example of using sketchbook - https://youtu.be/mYuR7F175wQ
Art traveling in Venice with MixN’Draw sketchbook is a new experience.
A nice-looking watercolor is guaranteed with this Travel Sketchbook while Plein air painting.
Sketchbook Venice Kit includes:
- 10+1 pre-printed sketches of the interesting views in Venice. Sketches are 20x14 cm (7.8x5.8 inch) printed on watercolor paper Fabriano 200 gsm. and perforated allowing you to tear a page out. Every sketch has its QRcode with geolocation so the artist can find quickly the viewpoint for a Plein air painting. One page is without a sketch allowing an artist to do their own sketch;
- 6 blank pages of paper Fabriano 200 gsm. for free sketching;
- 11 palettes with ready-mixed watercolor paints applied by Vitali Dets. I used my experience of mixing natural colors and personally colored each palette. Every palette is unique. Palette itself is made of a specific material, which does not absorb water and keeps the shape of a brushstroke. Colors on the palette - professional watercolors;
- 10 printed photos of the recommended places to visit in Venice (size 10x15);
- One extra watercolor sheet to place between your sketch and palette, avoiding getting paints from the palette;
- Aqua brush - average size.
*Used palettes you can easily reuse for other paintings or simply put in the frame as an abstract art
>>>>> Details <<<<<
Sketchbook has 17 pages, 5.9x7.9 inch wire-bound book
Includes one aqua brush
Printed on Italian watercolor paper Fabriano
>>>>> Story <<<<<
After many years of teaching painting, Vitali found out that people could select the exact color much better when they have a wide range of shades on the palette. When people try to mix colors from vivid hues, they always get the same results. For example, for the sky, they select blue + white, which does not correspond to natural colors. Otherwise, when they have thousands of color shades on the palette they tense to hit the exact natural color because they can compare it with others. It helps a lot by Plein air painting in conditions of shortage of time. Secondly, the ready-mixed palette has already a set of colors, which are already in a harmony. So the artist has to simply apply them to a specific area.
I have created a new method for painting - #mixndraw, in which the artist has a ready-made mix of colors on the special palette. Watercolor paints are applied to a palette, on which every smear and its shade is visible. The artist selects the color shade he needs and puts it on a pre-printed sketch. Thus, the artist creates a picture in a certain gamma, without thinking about what hues to mix. It is best to apply this method by Plein air painting since it saves precious time.
>>>>> Shipment <<<<<
International shipment from Ukraine will take 2-3 weeks.
Please provide your cell phone number.
ALL MATERIAL COPYRIGHTED, © INSPAREA® Co., 2017